TravelChair strives to be a greener company and help you recycle, re-use or repair your chair. Most parts can be fixed or replaced if it is still under warranty or at a nominal cost if the warranty period has expired.
TravelChair Company products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of purchase under normal use. TravelChair Company is not obligated to replace or credit merchandise if damaged as a result of product abuse/misuse by the customer or after the warranty period.
TravelChair’s warranty does not cover the following:
Normal wear and tear
Natural breakdown of materials or colors of the product, including rust
Improper care of product including but not limited to abuse, rips, damage incurred by leaving product outside in elements.
To return a product or to receive a credit for defective product:
- You must obtain a RA # by contacting the Returns at 253-851-7519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an RA.
- Ship defective merchandise back to:
5709 34th Ave NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- You MUST include your original proof of purchase, the defective product, contact information and a letter of explanation.
- Please clearly mark the outside of the box with your RA#. TravelChair will refuse shipment on all inbound shipments not marked with a
- Returns or credits will NOT be processed without the above information.
Customer is responsible for paying shipping to return defective goods. TravelChair will cover expenses in shipping out replacement parts. International customers must pay for inbound and outbound shipments.
Customer assumes all responsibility in returning defective merchandise. It is suggested you send your product via a trackable method; TravelChair is not responsible for lost shipments.
TravelChair reserves the right to refuse to credit or replace a product if the item is deemed not to fall under warranty. In such an instance, TravelChair can ship back original product to customer, at customer’s expense. TravelChair will not issue credit for product outside the warranty.
There is a 15% restock fee for returned, unused merchandise.
This warranty is in lieu of all other previously expressed warranties, obligations or liabilities.