Our Commitment to Privacy
TravelChair Company values our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you at tradeshows and through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. As described in this policy, we may share your information among our brand and, under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
- What kind of information does TravelChair Collect?
- How does TravelChair use my information?
- Does TravelChair share my information?
- How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
- How do I know my personal information is secure?
What kind of information does TravelChair collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, etc., when you visit our website, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product purchases you make online or by phone and in our stores. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners and from unrelated third parties.
How does TravelChair use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?”, below.
Does TravelChair share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- If you purchase TravelChair products through our website or by phone or mail, we may share your name, postal address, and shopping history with like-minded organizations whose privacy policies meet the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards, for their direct mail marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of TravelChair.
In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of TravelChair. or any of our businesses, our customers’ personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
TravelChair wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting our customer service or by unsubscribing from any emails through the unsubscribe link provided inside the promotional email.
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from the TravelChair brand. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a “do not contact” file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from TravelChair.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you’re not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone.
How do I contact you?
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday
8:30AM – 5:00PM PCST
5709 34th Ave NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
– See more at: https://travelchair.com/contact/#sthash.1C22mYJk.dpuf